Short Book Series
Aims & Scope
The Short Book Series was launched in 2022. The aim of this series is to make available to a worldwide public short books of approximately 100 pages (or 30,000 words) focused on matters of theoretical or political importance in the current juncture. The Short Book Series promotes innovative thinking aiming to influence theory and praxis. Publications are distributed freely in electronic form.
Manuscripts may be published in English, Portuguese or Spanish, and translations will be undertaken when possible. Limited print editions will be made available when and where resources permit.
The collaborating organizations of this publication initiative are SMAIAS (Zimbabwe), CARES (India), and Coletivo Novo Bandung (Brazil). The initiative is supported by Books for Change, India.
- Praveen Jha, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Lyn Ossome, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Paris Yeros, Federal University of ABC, Brazil
- Sandeep Chachra, Centre for Agrarian Reform and Education for South, India
- Walter Chambati, The Sam Moyo African Institute for Agrarian Studies, Zimbabwe
- Archana Prasad, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Marcelo Rosa, Rural Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Issa Shivji, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Dzodzi Tsikata, University of Ghana, Ghana
|Samir Amin. The Agrarian Question Beyond Neoliberalism: Essays on the Peasantry, Sovereignty and Socialism.🔗 Harare, New Delhi and São Paulo: Agrarian South Network in collaboration with Sam Moyo African Institute for Agrarian Studies, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, and Coletivo Novo Bandung, 74 p.||2022|